« Home | So sleepy... I even went to bed before midnight a... » | I don't know about anyone else, but I'm about read... » | Good news: my final clearance came through today,... » | King's Dominion today was way fun. Would have bee... » | I found out today who my new manager will be. Hop... » | Weekend recap:Friday night we celebrated Emily's f... » | Two things about TV. One - HD is awesome. I got ... » | So far I've accomplished nothing today. I came in... » | This poker on Wednesday thing is no good. All yes... » | Everytime I start thinking that maybe I want to ge... »



My favorite recent referrer link: 2005-2006 Hair Styles for Women in their 40s. Someone stumbled onto my blog with that. The amazing part is that my blog is actually the second hit on that search. Kind of makes you wonder why no one uses Yahoo for a search engine anymore... The stuff people search for on the internet cracks me up. Also high on my recent list of favorites (also on Yahoo): getting high off of loratadine. What? No, seriously, WHAT?? *sigh* Idiots...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker