« Home | Good news: my final clearance came through today,... » | King's Dominion today was way fun. Would have bee... » | I found out today who my new manager will be. Hop... » | Weekend recap:Friday night we celebrated Emily's f... » | Two things about TV. One - HD is awesome. I got ... » | So far I've accomplished nothing today. I came in... » | This poker on Wednesday thing is no good. All yes... » | Everytime I start thinking that maybe I want to ge... » | After our southern dinner on Friday Emily and I co... » | Emily made the most awesome fried chicken for dinn... »



I don't know about anyone else, but I'm about ready for a nap... I also had barely any appetite at lunch today. I was out cold by midnight last night, slept like a rock, took a nice hot shower before work. But I'm still just so worn out. I even slept basically all day Saturday (16+ hours). I guess my body just took a pounding yesterday and is still trying to recover. I really do feel the same way I did after being in that accident with Meg. I just have no energy and all I ache all over and all I want to do is sleep. Oh well. The day is half over, and Emily and I are having dinner with Tommy and Steph and hopefully Chris tonight, so that will be fun. That it's back home to put my sheets in the dryer, curl up in a sleeping bag and just go straight to bed.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker