« Home | My nose is running like a faucet. I hope this mea... » | The thing about 4-day weeks (last week) is that th... » | Happy birthday to Jean Luc Picard, er, I mean, Pat... » | I hate when we try to fix things at the last minut... » | This weekend was pretty nice. We had originally p... » | *phew* I just got off the phone with a Senior Chi... » | We picked up our chinchillas today! =) They're s... » | I kind of like it when my days go by quickly, but ... » | Finally, someone who understands and appreciates m... » | I know the NBA Draft was a while ago now, but I ha... »



Who wants to take a road trip to Miami this weekend?

"This world won't break me.
I'll die for my beliefs.
This may seem like to nothing to you,
But it's all I fucking have."
-from Death Disguised As Salvation

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker