« Home | This weekend was pretty nice. We had originally p... » | *phew* I just got off the phone with a Senior Chi... » | We picked up our chinchillas today! =) They're s... » | I kind of like it when my days go by quickly, but ... » | Finally, someone who understands and appreciates m... » | I know the NBA Draft was a while ago now, but I ha... » | Apart from the Saturday sunburn and pollen festiva... » | The preparation for yesterday on my part was rathe... » | Also noteworthy today: Nanotubes are the future o... » | From the people who brought you When Bears Attack ... »



I hate when we try to fix things at the last minute before a build is due. It's always hectic as hell. And to make sure we have time to test the last minute changes in the monring before the build is due, I have to make a test build the night before, so when the changes don't get checked in until 6:20, I kinda get screwed on having to stay late to start the build. Stupid software.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker