« Home | Now for the bad news. My mom tried to call me yes... » | Some good news about shelling out money: I was pa... » | Emily and I went to Hershey, PA on Saturday, where... » | Pictures of Sonja and Zoey are available here. » | Who wants to take a road trip to Miami this weeken... » | My nose is running like a faucet. I hope this mea... » | The thing about 4-day weeks (last week) is that th... » | Happy birthday to Jean Luc Picard, er, I mean, Pat... » | I hate when we try to fix things at the last minut... » | This weekend was pretty nice. We had originally p... »



Getting out of bed this morning, I managed to clip my pinky toe on the edge of my bedside table. I hate how nbanging your toes hurts so much. They always feel like they're broken for the first minute. Well, this one (though not broken) turned out to be much worse than usual. I broke the skin in two places, so my toe was rather bloody and gross as I tried to get ready for work. Not such a great start to the day. I even went to bed at 12:30 last night. I think I need a whole day to do nothing but lay in bed. Too bad today is only Wendesday. Too bad also that I might be going to Groton this weekend on business, so goodbye any chance for a good night's sleep up there. Maybe next weekend while helping Emily move out of her apartment I can get some sleep... *sigh*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker