« Home | Heart-shaped blueberry muffins are still awesome 2... » | estoy muy consado... » | Getting out of bed this morning, I managed to clip... » | Now for the bad news. My mom tried to call me yes... » | Some good news about shelling out money: I was pa... » | Emily and I went to Hershey, PA on Saturday, where... » | Pictures of Sonja and Zoey are available here. » | Who wants to take a road trip to Miami this weeken... » | My nose is running like a faucet. I hope this mea... » | The thing about 4-day weeks (last week) is that th... »



"I jest canno' do it cap'n, I doon't 'ave th' powrr." By which I mean not having the power to fight off the pneumonia on top of Alzheimer's anymore. Ready a photon torpedo tube for the traditional space burial... RIP Jimmy.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker