« Home | It was 34 degrees when I woke up this morning. Ne... » | I got a straight flush at poker tonight. I eventu... » | When I left my office a few minutes ago, I swear i... » | Next year in Jerusalem! Scratch that; this year i... » | Also, I never took a nap yesterday and went to bed... » | The weather is so crappy today. I mean, it was gr... » | Boy oh boy is today going to suck.... I'm already... » | Okay, I'm retarded, I just did some quick math, an... » | Okay, so here’s my new plan. Poke all the holes i... » | The two people who actually got all the way throug... »



Apparently the White Sox won the World Series. Good for them. Can I watch my regularly-scheduled Fox programming again now? Please? I kinda like this show called the Simpsons, maybe you've heard of it. Also, Family Guy and to a lesser extent, American Dad (say what you will about the show, but they had a joke about the Star Wars Kid!). They're all on Sunday nights. And then Arrested Development (which actually did the SWK joke first) on Mondays. It's won a handful of Emmys. How many Emmys has Major League Baseball won? 'Nuff said.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker