« Home | Since the world series is once again ruining my Su... » | I'm starting to get really fed up with travel webs... » | Okay, quick weekend recap while I recover from my ... » | Looks like now I have no excuse for not goign to o... » | What happened to October? I know I'm not the firs... » | Dear Delta, YOUSUCK.No wonder you had to file for ... » | *sniffle sniffle* Grrr... Stupid damp cool weath... » | , where f(x) is Adam's work output, x is Adam's sl... » | Zoey decided to start celebrating her birthday ear... » | About time, dirty-ass UVA... »



The two people who actually got all the way through my insane scheme to come up with a new ranking system for college football were right. It's too complicated. I tried to cobble it togther in Excel (what a mistake that was), and then I tried coding it, and apart from my sloppy coding skills, it's just too difficult to keep track of the way it is now. So I hatched a new plan whilst showering several hours ago and have been mulling it over. I have to go clean the girls's cage (for probably the second to last time since I think we're going to be getting them a bigger cage in the very near future from Tommy and Steph!), but after that I will try to set about explaining my new plan, which I think makes a lot more sense and distills the game down to it's simplest constituent parts. Stay tuned!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker