« Home | Dear Delta, YOUSUCK.No wonder you had to file for ... » | *sniffle sniffle* Grrr... Stupid damp cool weath... » | , where f(x) is Adam's work output, x is Adam's sl... » | Zoey decided to start celebrating her birthday ear... » | About time, dirty-ass UVA... » | Since all the cool kids are doing it:You are a S... » | Stupid baseball... First it ruins my Sunday night... » | *****DISCLAIMER**********FOOTBALL RANT**********DI... » | All kinds of stuff to post about sicne last week. ... » | Patrick Nix, Chan Gailey, your collective ass is m... »



What happened to October? I know I'm not the first person to post something like this, but I woke up this morning and it was the 19th already. We're 2/3 of the way through the month and I'd barely realized the month had started! On the plus side, that means it's almost November, which means it's almost Thanksgiving, which means it's almost time for Emily's graduation! I know, I know, it's still 2 months away, but it's creeping up pretty fast. Lots of things to get done and plan out before then of course, but I'm excited. That and sleepy. Despite going to bed at midnight last night, getting up at 8:30 was entirely too difficult. After my 4-day weekend, I need to get back into work mode for the remainder of today and for the next 2 days. Anyway, lots of fun stuff this weekend, but I'll post about it later. For now there's lots of work to catch up on.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker