« Home | Zoey decided to start celebrating her birthday ear... » | About time, dirty-ass UVA... » | Since all the cool kids are doing it:You are a S... » | Stupid baseball... First it ruins my Sunday night... » | *****DISCLAIMER**********FOOTBALL RANT**********DI... » | All kinds of stuff to post about sicne last week. ... » | Patrick Nix, Chan Gailey, your collective ass is m... » | Since when did we have nets behind the goalposts??... » | Also, for my mother's birthday, Ben and I both sen... » | So very sleepy... Too much work, not enough sleep... »



, where f(x) is Adam's work output, x is Adam's sleepiness, and a is infinity. Can anyone guess what the limit is? It doesn't take a math genius to figure out the inverse relationship of work output to sleepiness... Especially after a big lunch.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker