« Home | So very sleepy... Too much work, not enough sleep... » | I feel like I've mentioned this before, but I'm to... » | See?! That's what I'm saying! (Read the comments) » | I know it's only 10:45 but I am sooo ready for a n... » | Is it possible for your back to have a heart attac... » | Less than 100 hours until Kristin and Rich's weddi... » | I don't care what anyone says, I still think Tecmo... » | Today it felt like fall and it felt great! What w... » | I'm glad to see Tom Delay getting blasted. Not be... » | It's only Tuesday, and I've already got 20 hours o... »



Also, for my mother's birthday, Ben and I both sent her the same card! What are the chances of that? Seriously, someone tell me, I'm no good with statistics. Other than my high school science project where I did something with the probability of two people sharing a birthday. In a room of 23 people, it's about a 50/50 shot if I recall correctly. Once you reach 50 people, it's better than a 95% chance. And in a group of 100 people, it's a virtual guarantee that two people will share a birthday. I don't really understand why it works out that way, I could just do the math. ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker