« Home | Today it felt like fall and it felt great! What w... » | I'm glad to see Tom Delay getting blasted. Not be... » | It's only Tuesday, and I've already got 20 hours o... » | Windy, rainy weather makes running errands surpris... » | Triple T!!! There's a guy in our VA Beach office ... » | Maybe it's just me, but I think Liam Neeson with l... » | Days like today are why I oppose the 2nd ammendmen... » | So we lost to VT. We lost bad. Embarassingly bad... » | "Our special teams need work big time after Saturd... » | This new divisional ACC alignment is takign some g... »



I don't care what anyone says, I still think Tecmo Super Bowl is one of the best football games ever created. I know it's NFL, but it's just so perfect. Yes, the graphics suck. Yes, you only get a choice of 8 plays per team per game. Yes, there's no penalties. But name a great football player - they're in this game. It's from the 1991 NFL season, so you've got Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Bo Jackson, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, Daryll Green, etc. I played the first 8 weeks of the season last night, and today I'll probably play the last 8 weeks. The awesome news is that, despite its usual finicky self, my NES still works!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker