« Home | This new divisional ACC alignment is takign some g... » | I meant to post this last night, but I was so exci... » | Happy first day of fall! » | I would like to go on record as saying that INXS m... » | I got home from Atlanta safe and sound. The girls... » | Hey! I'm Tiggerific! At least so says the mylar ... » | Bummer. I just got an email reminder about Rollin... » | I've been bad at blogging recently too. Work has ... » | Work got shut down today because of a power outage... » | I understand that banks are not open on Sundays. ... »



"Our special teams need work big time after Saturday."

"I think they're going to kill us on special teams (which we struggled with last week), and it will be all we can do to contain them on defense and try to put points on the board any way we can on offense."


*sigh* I hate when I'm right. Our only non-3-and-out drive so far got totally stalled and we had to settle for a field goal...
...which got blocked and returned for a VT touchdown. Then on the ensuing kick, it was downed on the 1/2 yard line. Our special teams blow in comparison to VT's. If we don't get something going before the half, even a big defensive stop, we're going to get totally blown out. Our defense has been on the field way too much and our offense is doing squat. This does not bode well for a QB who barely practiced all week and a defense who is going to exhausted by the end of the third quarter. At least it's cool today, so fatigue due to weather won't be a factor... Go Jackets...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker