« Home | I've been bad at blogging recently too. Work has ... » | Work got shut down today because of a power outage... » | I understand that banks are not open on Sundays. ... » | Hooray for all new shows on Fox tonight! New Simp... » | All that being said however, I've been thinking ab... » | ********More football commentator rant********I'm ... » | It's time for an SAT prep question! Basketball Co... » | Like most things Hollywood, even the funny things ... » | "I sure as hell am not staying at work until 6:30 ... » | Nothing makes me happier than still being at work ... »



Bummer. I just got an email reminder about Rollins' spoken word tour at Sonar tonight. *sigh* Oh well. Spending time with Emily is way better than spending time with a funny, angry, shirtless, tattooed, brilliant Henry Rollins, no matter how much I admire him. I can do without the angry and tattooed part, as long as the other three apply to Emily. ;) And of course it's no secret how much I not only admire, but also adore, her.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker