« Home | Nothing makes me happier than still being at work ... » | Wow, when did it become almost 5:00? Today has ju... » | In other news, work is finally slowing down a bit.... » | I'm reasonably certain that the AP poll voters are... » | It's eerie how much the band formation looks like ... » | I was looking forward to the Boise State @ UGA gam... » | Kristin rocks! =) » | As of close of business yesterday (when payroll up... » | Oh my god, how is it not Friday yet?? I know I th... » | I swear I thought today was Thursday... *sigh* »



"I sure as hell am not staying at work until 6:30 on a Friday again." - Adam, in a conversation with Emily last night.

I'm a liar. A dirty rotten liar. I didn't know it at the time of course. So I guess technically when I said that I wasn't lying. But I have made a retroactive liar out of myself at the very least. Despite my inistence to the contrary, 6:30 came and went and I was still at work. *sigh* At 7 pm I finally was able to walk out of the X-08 locked door and into my relative freedom. Of course, after working 19.5 hours in the last two days (and 37 total hours this week - yes, nearly a 40 hour week in 4 days), the only freedom I want right now is the freedom so sit on the couch and do nothing until the end of the UNC@GT football game tomorrow. So much for going to BB&B tonight, or trying to do anything productive at all for that matter.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker