« Home | It's eerie how much the band formation looks like ... » | I was looking forward to the Boise State @ UGA gam... » | Kristin rocks! =) » | As of close of business yesterday (when payroll up... » | Oh my god, how is it not Friday yet?? I know I th... » | I swear I thought today was Thursday... *sigh* » | I must be feeling better now, because I felt ambit... » | being sick and going to bed at 4:30 makes going to... » | Apparently I've reached the stage of being sick wh... » | I apologize if my previous post made no sense. I'... »



I'm reasonably certain that the AP poll voters are on crack. They've got us ranked at 17 after our win over Auburn. We played well, yes, but not great, and Auburn played sloppy. 17, huh? We're better than Oklahoma, BC, Notre Dame, UVA, Wisconsin, Bowling Green, and TCU? Really? Okay... I hate to see how far we fall after our first loss... The sound of everyone jumping off the bandwagon is going to be deafening. On a related topic, Auburn is never going to play us again. We beat them two years ago in our home opener and ruined their national title hopes. This year we beat them in their own stadium. Two years in a row we dealt them a humbling loss to open the season. Tuberville is going to strike GT from the Auburn schedule, at least as a season opener, I can practically guarantee it, which is really too bad. Auburn is a great rivarly for us, and I'd hate to see it go up in flames again because Coach Tubby is a sore loser.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker