« Home | Apparently I've reached the stage of being sick wh... » | I apologize if my previous post made no sense. I'... » | Apparently, Sudafed can be used to make methamphet... » | So that whole "feeling good today" thing? Not so ... » | Happy awesometastic 22nd birthday to Emily. =)It ... » | Maybe having coffee for dinner wasn't such a good ... » | My away message tonight: Poll: How awkward is it ... » | Awesome news! I'm so tired that I can't focus on ... » | I am soooo sleepy right now... 6 am + big lunch =... » | Apart from being way too early, 6:15 am is a reall... »



being sick and going to bed at 4:30 makes going to work at 9 am very difficult. but somehow i managed, and actually felt pretty good until about 20 minutes ago when it all started to go down hill. so now i'm at home microwaving some soup and then it's time for a nap. maybe then i'll try to get some more work done here at home. we'll see.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker