« Home | So that whole "feeling good today" thing? Not so ... » | Happy awesometastic 22nd birthday to Emily. =)It ... » | Maybe having coffee for dinner wasn't such a good ... » | My away message tonight: Poll: How awkward is it ... » | Awesome news! I'm so tired that I can't focus on ... » | I am soooo sleepy right now... 6 am + big lunch =... » | Apart from being way too early, 6:15 am is a reall... » | An open letter to Dell: You suck. That is all. Si... » | Happy last first-day-of-school ever to a special s... » | My first cage cleaning all by myself was a complet... »



Apparently, Sudafed can be used to make methamphetamines, so there's a new active ingredient in Sudaphed PE. I had not been made aware of this before venturing to the store today. On a side note, Safeway finally finished their remodelling and is trying so hard to be Wegman's; it's really just sad. But in my illness-induced stupor, I couldn't figure what the difference between these two drugs were. I of course bought the store brand at half the cost, but the new stuff with phenylphrine is way more expensive than good old pseudoephedrine, and I know my old stuff helps. Perhaps the new stuff works even better, but I'm not really up for trying new things at the moment. I mostly just want to get better quickly using my proven method. Unfortunately, going outside is usually not part of my method, and as such, I am now running a 99.2 degree fever, so I'm going to go lay down for a while with some ice water and a cold washcloth. Yesterday I couldn't get warm enough, today I'm burning up. That means my body is fighting infection. So far it seems to be winning, but I suspect the defenses could crumble at any moment. Hopefully a nap will summon reinforcements.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker