« Home | Happy last first-day-of-school ever to a special s... » | My first cage cleaning all by myself was a complet... » | I think sometime last night I swallowed a miniatur... » | Let's see, what have I accomploshed today? Would ... » | Some more pictures of the chinchillas are availabl... » | This morning I was going to get up at 6 and head o... » | There's something unwholesome about leaving work (... » | Companies should give employees "loved ones going ... » | So last night I uploaded all my Brickfest photos a... » | Good thing I didn't dawdle getting to work today. ... »



An open letter to Dell:
You suck. That is all.
Sincerely, Adam Bever

Not like I really need a new laptop, or need to spend the money that a new laptop would cost, but I got a thing in teh mail from Dell today with a $400 off coupon for any computer over $1199. Yes, that's still $800, but it's a $1200 notebook for 2/3 that price, which is a pretty sweet deal. Hence their special URL they set up for thie thing: www.dell.com/sweet400. Go there and tell me how awesome that deal is. If you can find it. Or even if you can find the page they advertise. Nice work Dell, very nice. Even if I was planning to seriously buy a laptop, it sure as hell wouldn't be from you anymore. Don't send out flyers with links to things that don't exist. It's a classic bait 'n' switch, and people (me at least) won't stand for it. You can just go right to Hell, it's only a couple letters away anyway.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker