« Home | There's something unwholesome about leaving work (... » | Companies should give employees "loved ones going ... » | So last night I uploaded all my Brickfest photos a... » | Good thing I didn't dawdle getting to work today. ... » | I've already gotten more done this morning that I ... » | This morning it hit me like a ton of bricks that E... » | I have been sooo busy at work this week. I figure... » | While I'm on the subject, have you seen new Big Ea... » | ******SPORTS-RELATED POST****** Since I've been th... » | So despite my insistence that RFK stadium sucks, w... »



This morning I was going to get up at 6 and head over to the gas station to get my safety inspection at 7, and then come into work early since I had a 9 am meeting anyway. Unfortunately, by the time the sirens and flashing lights went away last night, that idea already seemed improbable. Apparently my downstairs neighbor had some medical emergency which necessitated having a fire truck and ambulance in front of the building for 2 hours at 11 pm. And then at 6 am when it was still pitch black because of the rain, I decided that getting up that early was probably just not going to happen this morning. *sigh* So I can go this weekend I guess, maybe Sunday. It'll be a good excuse to get up and moving on Sunday before the GTDC Flag Football practice at 1. I am going to die (from teh heat/humitidy and my out-of-shapeness), but it's the first practice this season, and I think I need to go if I want to play more often this year so I can show how much better I am at wearing a #17 GT jersey that Mr. "I won't mention his name here ever again so I'll just refer to him as dirty dirty #17, " even if it is a different position. I can't play QB worth crap (not like he could either), but if I do sayso myself, I'm one hell of a cornerback. I'm fast, I cut well, and I have big clumsy hands (which don't help me intercept, but certainly help disrupt passes). I'm pretty stoked about the upcoming alumni flag football season actually. Possibly moreso than I am about GT's actual season. It'll force me to exercise basically every week too, so that's good.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker