« Home | Companies should give employees "loved ones going ... » | So last night I uploaded all my Brickfest photos a... » | Good thing I didn't dawdle getting to work today. ... » | I've already gotten more done this morning that I ... » | This morning it hit me like a ton of bricks that E... » | I have been sooo busy at work this week. I figure... » | While I'm on the subject, have you seen new Big Ea... » | ******SPORTS-RELATED POST****** Since I've been th... » | So despite my insistence that RFK stadium sucks, w... » | Have you ever wanted to slash someone's tires beca... »



There's something unwholesome about leaving work (especially Lockheed) and seeing the nice bright moon instead of the sun, or at least the sunset.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker