« Home | Good thing I didn't dawdle getting to work today. ... » | I've already gotten more done this morning that I ... » | This morning it hit me like a ton of bricks that E... » | I have been sooo busy at work this week. I figure... » | While I'm on the subject, have you seen new Big Ea... » | ******SPORTS-RELATED POST****** Since I've been th... » | So despite my insistence that RFK stadium sucks, w... » | Have you ever wanted to slash someone's tires beca... » | Well nuts, I forgot my coffee mug at home. *sigh* » | The NCAA has one again found a way to shoot itself... »



So last night I uploaded all my Brickfest photos and then went to bed. What I forgot is that with 250free I can't hotlink anything over 100KB, so until I shrink some, I can't show any on here. But, you can go to my website and try to look at some of them. The pictures average about 250K each, and the movies are all a couple megs each. Enjoy!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker