« Home | I have been sooo busy at work this week. I figure... » | While I'm on the subject, have you seen new Big Ea... » | ******SPORTS-RELATED POST****** Since I've been th... » | So despite my insistence that RFK stadium sucks, w... » | Have you ever wanted to slash someone's tires beca... » | Well nuts, I forgot my coffee mug at home. *sigh* » | The NCAA has one again found a way to shoot itself... » | Are you sure today's not Thursday? Cause I really... » | Also, when did it become August? (yes yes yes, 11... » | DHL = sucktastic. They delivered my package to my... »



This morning it hit me like a ton of bricks that Emily is leaving in 48 hours and my summer is coming rapidly to an end. But instead of being all mopey about it, I decided to curl up into a ball under the covers at the foot of my bed and be depressed. No more smiling face to come home to, no more delicious home cooked meals, no more company on my weekly errands, and no more kisses. =( But, the upshot is that graduation is only 4 months away, and then I get to have Emily back! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker