« Home | ******SPORTS-RELATED POST****** Since I've been th... » | So despite my insistence that RFK stadium sucks, w... » | Have you ever wanted to slash someone's tires beca... » | Well nuts, I forgot my coffee mug at home. *sigh* » | The NCAA has one again found a way to shoot itself... » | Are you sure today's not Thursday? Cause I really... » | Also, when did it become August? (yes yes yes, 11... » | DHL = sucktastic. They delivered my package to my... » | So I tried that new Crunch Wrap Supreme from Taco ... » | I like months where I get 3 paychecks, it's like s... »



While I'm on the subject, have you seen new Big East logo? It's goofy looking. The Big East does look to be the new conference to beat in basketball, I'd say top-to-bottom they have the most talented group of teams, but their new logo makes me not care about that at all. It's just so "edgy" and "eXtreme" and "youthful" and "in my face." I can just picture the team of graphics artists sitting around a table brainstorming ideas and spouting hackneyed buzzwords for this silly thing... I almost feel bad for the Big East sometimes. They just seem so helpless. Then I remember they tried to sue the ACC for offering their best football schools a better deal in all sports and I don't feel bad anymore.
Old:
The classic, classy, familiar Big East logo
New:
This is the best standalone logo I could find.  Just go to the website

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker