« Home | Some more pictures of the chinchillas are availabl... » | This morning I was going to get up at 6 and head o... » | There's something unwholesome about leaving work (... » | Companies should give employees "loved ones going ... » | So last night I uploaded all my Brickfest photos a... » | Good thing I didn't dawdle getting to work today. ... » | I've already gotten more done this morning that I ... » | This morning it hit me like a ton of bricks that E... » | I have been sooo busy at work this week. I figure... » | While I'm on the subject, have you seen new Big Ea... »



Let's see, what have I accomploshed today? Would you live to guess? No, that's not it. Nope, not that either. Whoa, way off on that one. Hey! What kind of man do you take me for, I would never.... Okay, yeah, I probably would. But not today! Today I have done nothing. I woke up at 9:30, got a bowl of cereal, broke my computer, and then went back to bed for a couple hours. At which point I watched TV all afternoon. Mostly AMC's Bond marathon. I don't remember these old ones looking so hokey before, but whatever. So basically, I've accomplished nothing. Actually, probably less than nothing. If it's possible, I've actually unaccomplished things. My video card went all flaky, so I swapped it out and it seemed to be fixed, and then it went all flaky again. I'm not sure what's up with that, but it seems to be working now, though my network card seems to be shot to hell. I suppose if one died it could screw up the other, but since they're on (at least sort of separate) busses (PCI and AGP) I wouldn't have thought they coudl influence each other as much. I'm going to try pulling the NIC out and see what happens. Right now it's disabled and I'm just using my wireless card. Oh well. Maybe it'll screw up my entire mobo and I'll have no choice but to treat myself to a sweet 64-bit AMD. *drool*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker