« Home | Let's see, what have I accomploshed today? Would ... » | Some more pictures of the chinchillas are availabl... » | This morning I was going to get up at 6 and head o... » | There's something unwholesome about leaving work (... » | Companies should give employees "loved ones going ... » | So last night I uploaded all my Brickfest photos a... » | Good thing I didn't dawdle getting to work today. ... » | I've already gotten more done this morning that I ... » | This morning it hit me like a ton of bricks that E... » | I have been sooo busy at work this week. I figure... »



I think sometime last night I swallowed a miniature jackhammer. Over night it worked its way through my blood stream but became lodged in my brain. Then it multiplied in size by a factor of 10 and managed turn itself on. Consequently, when I got up this morning to go do my safety inspection, I could barely stand up without feeling like I was going to faint, so I thought perhaps driving any place wasn't such a good plan. I simply assumed it was because I was tired, so I crawled back under my covers only to discover a couple hours later when I woke up to go to my flag football practice that the pain in my brain had increased, not decreased. So I closed my eyes and just lay there for the last 4 sleepless hours. This sucks. At least I don't feel dizzy when I sit or stand up anymore, but the rhythmic pulsing behind my eyesockets certainly has not abated yet.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker