« Home | Maybe having coffee for dinner wasn't such a good ... » | My away message tonight: Poll: How awkward is it ... » | Awesome news! I'm so tired that I can't focus on ... » | I am soooo sleepy right now... 6 am + big lunch =... » | Apart from being way too early, 6:15 am is a reall... » | An open letter to Dell: You suck. That is all. Si... » | Happy last first-day-of-school ever to a special s... » | My first cage cleaning all by myself was a complet... » | I think sometime last night I swallowed a miniatur... » | Let's see, what have I accomploshed today? Would ... »



Happy awesometastic 22nd birthday to Emily. =)
It makes me feel like a young buck still (even though I'm a ripe old 24) to be dating a younger woman. Even more so after Melissa and I were talking last night about how I'm going bald and she's already dying gray hairs. Emily does keep me feeling young. Now that she's gone, I honestly feel my age more often. It's sad, since I'm not old at all, but my bones to creak, I am going bald, certain activities are much more painful than they used to be. *shrug* Whatever. I'm as young as I feel, and today I feel pretty good (I got a very simple, but way awesome compliment that totally made my day).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker