« Home | I am soooo sleepy right now... 6 am + big lunch =... » | Apart from being way too early, 6:15 am is a reall... » | An open letter to Dell: You suck. That is all. Si... » | Happy last first-day-of-school ever to a special s... » | My first cage cleaning all by myself was a complet... » | I think sometime last night I swallowed a miniatur... » | Let's see, what have I accomploshed today? Would ... » | Some more pictures of the chinchillas are availabl... » | This morning I was going to get up at 6 and head o... » | There's something unwholesome about leaving work (... »



Awesome news! I'm so tired that I can't focus on anything (literally), so my vision is all blurry. As a result, I can finally make thsoe Magic Eye things that were all the rage back in high school work! Now the trio of books my dad has gotten for me as presents over various birthdays and Christ Masses are actually way cool and something I can actually enjoy instead of watching other people laugh at me for not being able to see them.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker