« Home | An open letter to Dell: You suck. That is all. Si... » | Happy last first-day-of-school ever to a special s... » | My first cage cleaning all by myself was a complet... » | I think sometime last night I swallowed a miniatur... » | Let's see, what have I accomploshed today? Would ... » | Some more pictures of the chinchillas are availabl... » | This morning I was going to get up at 6 and head o... » | There's something unwholesome about leaving work (... » | Companies should give employees "loved ones going ... » | So last night I uploaded all my Brickfest photos a... »



Apart from being way too early, 6:15 am is a really nice time to be outside. It's not hot yet, and it's already light out, but not quite enough to turn the headlights off. If I wasn't so bad about going to bed at a decent hour, and so lazy, I could definitely see getting up this early to go run being a very easy thing to accomodate. Oh well. But I passed my safety inspection with no problems, so now I'm going to get some breakfast, take a shower, and then go to *shudder* Lockheed.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker