« Home | My away message tonight: Poll: How awkward is it ... » | Awesome news! I'm so tired that I can't focus on ... » | I am soooo sleepy right now... 6 am + big lunch =... » | Apart from being way too early, 6:15 am is a reall... » | An open letter to Dell: You suck. That is all. Si... » | Happy last first-day-of-school ever to a special s... » | My first cage cleaning all by myself was a complet... » | I think sometime last night I swallowed a miniatur... » | Let's see, what have I accomploshed today? Would ... » | Some more pictures of the chinchillas are availabl... »



Maybe having coffee for dinner wasn't such a good plan afterall. It feels like my stomach is tearing itself apart, and not in the "i'm hungry" kind of way, but in the "i'm angry at you for what you've done to me" kind of way. *blech* i'm going to bed.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker