« Home | Happy awesometastic 22nd birthday to Emily. =)It ... » | Maybe having coffee for dinner wasn't such a good ... » | My away message tonight: Poll: How awkward is it ... » | Awesome news! I'm so tired that I can't focus on ... » | I am soooo sleepy right now... 6 am + big lunch =... » | Apart from being way too early, 6:15 am is a reall... » | An open letter to Dell: You suck. That is all. Si... » | Happy last first-day-of-school ever to a special s... » | My first cage cleaning all by myself was a complet... » | I think sometime last night I swallowed a miniatur... »



So that whole "feeling good today" thing? Not so much... I feel like I'm getting sick. My nose has been runny all day and now my throat is scratchy. Whee!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker