« Home | Oh my god, how is it not Friday yet?? I know I th... » | I swear I thought today was Thursday... *sigh* » | I must be feeling better now, because I felt ambit... » | being sick and going to bed at 4:30 makes going to... » | Apparently I've reached the stage of being sick wh... » | I apologize if my previous post made no sense. I'... » | Apparently, Sudafed can be used to make methamphet... » | So that whole "feeling good today" thing? Not so ... » | Happy awesometastic 22nd birthday to Emily. =)It ... » | Maybe having coffee for dinner wasn't such a good ... »



As of close of business yesterday (when payroll updates things), I have just over 16 days of vacation available! And that's not couting my 4 remaining scheduled holdays (labor day, 2 days at thanksgiving, and christmas) or the hours of leave I'll accrue over the next 4 months (in the ballpark of 7 more days). Now I won't feel at all bad about using some of that leave time for when I was sick this week. =) Time to go home to my leftover porkchop and celebrate the amount of time off I have and the fact that I got everything done today that I needed to do.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker