« Home | I swear I thought today was Thursday... *sigh* » | I must be feeling better now, because I felt ambit... » | being sick and going to bed at 4:30 makes going to... » | Apparently I've reached the stage of being sick wh... » | I apologize if my previous post made no sense. I'... » | Apparently, Sudafed can be used to make methamphet... » | So that whole "feeling good today" thing? Not so ... » | Happy awesometastic 22nd birthday to Emily. =)It ... » | Maybe having coffee for dinner wasn't such a good ... » | My away message tonight: Poll: How awkward is it ... »



Oh my god, how is it not Friday yet?? I know I thought yesterday was Thursday, which contributes to the confusion, and I took half a day off on Monday, so I'm all kinds of messed up. And then next Monday is a day off, so why am I craving so bad for it to be Friday already? I have a ton of work to do, yes, but it has to be done before I leave today anyway. So tomorrow should be a breeze compared to the last couple days. Grrr... Today, why aren't you Friday?!?!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker