« Home | Kristin rocks! =) » | As of close of business yesterday (when payroll up... » | Oh my god, how is it not Friday yet?? I know I th... » | I swear I thought today was Thursday... *sigh* » | I must be feeling better now, because I felt ambit... » | being sick and going to bed at 4:30 makes going to... » | Apparently I've reached the stage of being sick wh... » | I apologize if my previous post made no sense. I'... » | Apparently, Sudafed can be used to make methamphet... » | So that whole "feeling good today" thing? Not so ... »



I was looking forward to the Boise State @ UGA game today. But Jared "Z! ...for Zabransky!" Zabransky is making it very difficult. He was so awesome all last season and especially in their loss to Louisville in the Liberty Bowl. He and Stefan Lefoors were duking it out for maximum yardage and longest single passing play the whoel game. But now his first 2 passes were INTs, he's thrown 2 more very near INTs, another INT just now, and he's got abyssmal passing numbers. He's gained the most offensive yards by running the ball of any other single player on the team. That's just not right. Where's the BSU I loved so much last year? Dan Hawkins yoda pep talk obviously didn't work. *sigh* Maybe our game against Auburn will be better. Maybe Reggie will have improved and our awesome running back corps won't all be hurt in the first game. Maybe our defense will gel tonight instead of 3 games down the road. If the Broncos pulls out a win in Athens, I don't even care abotu all that. As long as UGA loses to the blue-field boys from Boise, we can lose to the Tigers and I wouldn't care, as long as it's not a humiliating loss (a shutout, a margin higher than 30, or just a lot of stupid mental mistakes that blow good opportunites).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker