« Home | I'm reasonably certain that the AP poll voters are... » | It's eerie how much the band formation looks like ... » | I was looking forward to the Boise State @ UGA gam... » | Kristin rocks! =) » | As of close of business yesterday (when payroll up... » | Oh my god, how is it not Friday yet?? I know I th... » | I swear I thought today was Thursday... *sigh* » | I must be feeling better now, because I felt ambit... » | being sick and going to bed at 4:30 makes going to... » | Apparently I've reached the stage of being sick wh... »



In other news, work is finally slowing down a bit. And Sonja and Zoey's flying saucer showed up today! I'm excited to find a place in their cage for it and watch as they try to figure out how to use it. Also, I get to see Emily in 9 days! Yay for everything! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker