« Home | Work got shut down today because of a power outage... » | I understand that banks are not open on Sundays. ... » | Hooray for all new shows on Fox tonight! New Simp... » | All that being said however, I've been thinking ab... » | ********More football commentator rant********I'm ... » | It's time for an SAT prep question! Basketball Co... » | Like most things Hollywood, even the funny things ... » | "I sure as hell am not staying at work until 6:30 ... » | Nothing makes me happier than still being at work ... » | Wow, when did it become almost 5:00? Today has ju... »



I've been bad at blogging recently too. Work has been insane. So much for that whole "slowing down" thing. Oh well. I'm taking today off and trying to fly standby on an earlier flight to Atlanta. I figure I deserve it. I hope the girls dont miss me too much when I'm gone. Tommy and Steph are going to check in on them this weekend, so I'm sure they'll be fine; they're in very capable hands. There's bound to besome tasty food in store for me this weekend, as well as a home football game that we should win (I've just jinxed us, in case me being there wasn't enough of one...). I'm excited. Then it's only 3 weeks until Emily wil be up here for Kristin and Rich's wedding. Then hopefully we'll see each other in November sometime, and then it's graduation! I think the next 3 months are going to go by pretty quickly. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker