« Home | Like most things Hollywood, even the funny things ... » | "I sure as hell am not staying at work until 6:30 ... » | Nothing makes me happier than still being at work ... » | Wow, when did it become almost 5:00? Today has ju... » | In other news, work is finally slowing down a bit.... » | I'm reasonably certain that the AP poll voters are... » | It's eerie how much the band formation looks like ... » | I was looking forward to the Boise State @ UGA gam... » | Kristin rocks! =) » | As of close of business yesterday (when payroll up... »



It's time for an SAT prep question!

Basketball Commentators:Duke::Football Commentators:_______

Give up? It's Notre Dame. That's right. The entire collective of ESPN/ABC announcers are currently having an orgasm over the fact that they beat a horrible (defending big east champ) Pitt team last week (Who lost to Ohio last night in over time. Seriously, Ohio. I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't watched it.) and is now up on Michigan. Who cares? Michigan will bounce back to win and leaveeveryoen else dissapointed. Good. Now I just need Texas to steamroll the buckeyes so maybe Lee Corso's buckeye-headgear-wearing Freddie Krueger face will explode. I really should just watch college football on mute.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker