« Home | All that being said however, I've been thinking ab... » | ********More football commentator rant********I'm ... » | It's time for an SAT prep question! Basketball Co... » | Like most things Hollywood, even the funny things ... » | "I sure as hell am not staying at work until 6:30 ... » | Nothing makes me happier than still being at work ... » | Wow, when did it become almost 5:00? Today has ju... » | In other news, work is finally slowing down a bit.... » | I'm reasonably certain that the AP poll voters are... » | It's eerie how much the band formation looks like ... »



Hooray for all new shows on Fox tonight! New Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad. And this War at Home show that I'm not thrilled about. I'd rather have Arrested Development back on after the Simpsons. Oh well. Leave it to Fox to ruin a good thing...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker