« Home | Hooray for all new shows on Fox tonight! New Simp... » | All that being said however, I've been thinking ab... » | ********More football commentator rant********I'm ... » | It's time for an SAT prep question! Basketball Co... » | Like most things Hollywood, even the funny things ... » | "I sure as hell am not staying at work until 6:30 ... » | Nothing makes me happier than still being at work ... » | Wow, when did it become almost 5:00? Today has ju... » | In other news, work is finally slowing down a bit.... » | I'm reasonably certain that the AP poll voters are... »



I understand that banks are not open on Sundays. I understand they close early on (every day cause bankers are lazy as crap) Saturdays. However, if you, as my bank, send me a letter that requires me to call you to take care of something, you need to specify what your hours are. I can never make it to teh bank during their open hours, that's why ATMs are great and why I do most of my banking online. However, I can't close an account online and transfer funds into another account at the same bank, for some retarded reason. So I have to call BOA. Their letter give me an 800 number. And I've been so swamped at work I just haven't had time to do it. So I tried to call today. Wow! I can actually get a bank person on teh phone on a Sunday! My exhuberance proved premature however as he explained that their CD department is only open Monday through Friday. That would have been a nice thing to note in your letter. Also, why do you only give me 7 calendar days to take action instead of 7 workdays since you're not open on weekends? This is strike two Bank of America... One more and me and my money are going to Wachovia. I'll do it, I swear!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker