« Home | Happy first day of fall! » | I would like to go on record as saying that INXS m... » | I got home from Atlanta safe and sound. The girls... » | Hey! I'm Tiggerific! At least so says the mylar ... » | Bummer. I just got an email reminder about Rollin... » | I've been bad at blogging recently too. Work has ... » | Work got shut down today because of a power outage... » | I understand that banks are not open on Sundays. ... » | Hooray for all new shows on Fox tonight! New Simp... » | All that being said however, I've been thinking ab... »



I meant to post this last night, but I was so excited at 12:30 that I forgot, and then have been too busy so far today to do it. But anyway, Sonja is learning to use the flying saucer!! It's so cute! Last night she got on it and started walking slowly towards me. As the wheel moved out from under her, she just kept coming. Then with the incentive of a Cheerio, she was soon running at a good clip. Not quite full speed, but certainly running along nicely. I'm so proud. =) Now for the next challenge, getting Zoey to learn. I'm hoping that once Sonja will run all by herself (ie, without me offering a treat, or at the very least my hand), Zoey will catch on. Rewards will of course still be given when they run, it'll just be kisses or scratching instead of treats. Yay for Sonja! Step one of her astronaut training is complete! ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker