« Home | Bummer. I just got an email reminder about Rollin... » | I've been bad at blogging recently too. Work has ... » | Work got shut down today because of a power outage... » | I understand that banks are not open on Sundays. ... » | Hooray for all new shows on Fox tonight! New Simp... » | All that being said however, I've been thinking ab... » | ********More football commentator rant********I'm ... » | It's time for an SAT prep question! Basketball Co... » | Like most things Hollywood, even the funny things ... » | "I sure as hell am not staying at work until 6:30 ... »



Hey! I'm Tiggerific! At least so says the mylar balloon that Emily met me with at the airport last night. I was able to get on the 5:45 flight which was delayed until about 6:20, so at least I got in a couple hours earlier than originally scheduled. But since I couldn't get on the 3:00 flight (which was delayed to 3:30), I got about 1/3 of my new book (thanks Kristin!) read. Michael Slade's books are just so addictive. Once you read the first page, you're hooked.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker