« Home | It's only Tuesday, and I've already got 20 hours o... » | Windy, rainy weather makes running errands surpris... » | Triple T!!! There's a guy in our VA Beach office ... » | Maybe it's just me, but I think Liam Neeson with l... » | Days like today are why I oppose the 2nd ammendmen... » | So we lost to VT. We lost bad. Embarassingly bad... » | "Our special teams need work big time after Saturd... » | This new divisional ACC alignment is takign some g... » | I meant to post this last night, but I was so exci... » | Happy first day of fall! »



I'm glad to see Tom Delay getting blasted. Not because he's a republican. Not because he's in an influential position and on a power trip. More because as a congressional delegate, I've always felt that the "above the law" policy is insane. Why should Ted Kennedy be able to drink and drive, kill people, and then barely even get a slap on the wrist? It's lunacy. So, that being said, I don't even care if Delay did anything wrong, or if he gets convicted. I'm just happy to see someone trying to enforce the law. Delay will probably get to walk on this one too, but on the other hand, when Texas justice in involved, you might as well kiss your ass goodbye. Don't they still hang people there? Dirty dirty Texas...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker