« Home | So we lost to VT. We lost bad. Embarassingly bad... » | "Our special teams need work big time after Saturd... » | This new divisional ACC alignment is takign some g... » | I meant to post this last night, but I was so exci... » | Happy first day of fall! » | I would like to go on record as saying that INXS m... » | I got home from Atlanta safe and sound. The girls... » | Hey! I'm Tiggerific! At least so says the mylar ... » | Bummer. I just got an email reminder about Rollin... » | I've been bad at blogging recently too. Work has ... »



Days like today are why I oppose the 2nd ammendment. I really should know better than to go to Target on a weekend. But I didn't listen to my own advice and went anyway. I got hit by a car in the parking lot (me, physically, not my car), two shopping carts in the store, clotheslined by a couple who weren't paying any attention where they were going and trid to go two directions at teh same time while holdings hands, and hit in the groin by a 5 year old's head who was running around with no supervision while his mother tried to pick out a shampoo. I swear, sometimes I'm just this close to snapping when I go out in public...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker