« Home | Less than 100 hours until Kristin and Rich's weddi... » | I don't care what anyone says, I still think Tecmo... » | Today it felt like fall and it felt great! What w... » | I'm glad to see Tom Delay getting blasted. Not be... » | It's only Tuesday, and I've already got 20 hours o... » | Windy, rainy weather makes running errands surpris... » | Triple T!!! There's a guy in our VA Beach office ... » | Maybe it's just me, but I think Liam Neeson with l... » | Days like today are why I oppose the 2nd ammendmen... » | So we lost to VT. We lost bad. Embarassingly bad... »



Is it possible for your back to have a heart attack? Cause that's what it feels like. My own heart, consequently, along with the rest of my musicles, feels fine. Just my back, which feels like what I imagine a heart attack must feel like. Time to go let the girls out and then do some stretches. Hopefully I just slept on it weird last night. I did carry a server all over the place today, but that was after my back started hurting. I'm sure that didn't help, but it certainly wasn't the cause. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker