« Home | See?! That's what I'm saying! (Read the comments) » | I know it's only 10:45 but I am sooo ready for a n... » | Is it possible for your back to have a heart attac... » | Less than 100 hours until Kristin and Rich's weddi... » | I don't care what anyone says, I still think Tecmo... » | Today it felt like fall and it felt great! What w... » | I'm glad to see Tom Delay getting blasted. Not be... » | It's only Tuesday, and I've already got 20 hours o... » | Windy, rainy weather makes running errands surpris... » | Triple T!!! There's a guy in our VA Beach office ... »



I feel like I've mentioned this before, but I'm too lazy to dig through my archives to find out: If I could have placed a bet when Predator came out in 1987 that two of the actors would go on to become state governors, I would be a very wealthy man right now. I was thining about this last night when I saw the first few minutes of the movie before going to bed. And of the actors to choose from, who would ever have thought it would be Arnold and Jesse? *shrug* If only I had a time-traveling Delorean like in Back to the Future...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker