« Home | Since when did we have nets behind the goalposts??... » | Also, for my mother's birthday, Ben and I both sen... » | So very sleepy... Too much work, not enough sleep... » | I feel like I've mentioned this before, but I'm to... » | See?! That's what I'm saying! (Read the comments) » | I know it's only 10:45 but I am sooo ready for a n... » | Is it possible for your back to have a heart attac... » | Less than 100 hours until Kristin and Rich's weddi... » | I don't care what anyone says, I still think Tecmo... » | Today it felt like fall and it felt great! What w... »



Patrick Nix, Chan Gailey, your collective ass is mine. Who calls the obvious pass play on a double covered Johnson when you could have run a 2 yard up the gut with Daniels on first and goal for the win?? Once again, horrible play calling and dumb mistakes on the field cost us a winnable game. I'm outraged. I shouldn't be. I should be used to this kind of thing by now. But I'm outraged nonetheless.

Dear Mr. Braine...

No, I'm going to wait until I'm less angry to write that letter and can make a better case for requesting Gailey's resignation.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker