« Home | Also, for my mother's birthday, Ben and I both sen... » | So very sleepy... Too much work, not enough sleep... » | I feel like I've mentioned this before, but I'm to... » | See?! That's what I'm saying! (Read the comments) » | I know it's only 10:45 but I am sooo ready for a n... » | Is it possible for your back to have a heart attac... » | Less than 100 hours until Kristin and Rich's weddi... » | I don't care what anyone says, I still think Tecmo... » | Today it felt like fall and it felt great! What w... » | I'm glad to see Tom Delay getting blasted. Not be... »



Since when did we have nets behind the goalposts?? They weren't there 2.5 weeks ago for the UConn game, or for any of the games I've seen on TV. What gives?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker