« Home | About time, dirty-ass UVA... » | Since all the cool kids are doing it:You are a S... » | Stupid baseball... First it ruins my Sunday night... » | *****DISCLAIMER**********FOOTBALL RANT**********DI... » | All kinds of stuff to post about sicne last week. ... » | Patrick Nix, Chan Gailey, your collective ass is m... » | Since when did we have nets behind the goalposts??... » | Also, for my mother's birthday, Ben and I both sen... » | So very sleepy... Too much work, not enough sleep... » | I feel like I've mentioned this before, but I'm to... »



Zoey decided to start celebrating her birthday early last night... They were both cranky that I had to put them back in their cage after only 45 minutes of play time, but I was so tired last night. Well, about 2 am I start hearing all this cage rattling and bells jingling. I have made it a habit to ignore them when they want attention at inconvienient times, so I rolled over and went back to sleep. At 4:30, I swear I thought it shounded like they were trying to shake their cage apart. I finally got up to investigate and found Zoey sitting on their food dish with her teeth wrapped around the bars pulling as hard as she could back and forth, shaking the entire cage frame in teh process and making a hell of a raquet. Sonja was of course dozing peacefully in her house... So I bopped Zoey on the nose and slammed my bedroom door and that seemed to stop it for a little while. But of course, chinchillas don't respond to punishment, so a little while later, I heard more cage rattling. But once I was satisfied that they weren't fighting and the cage wasn't going to all come apart, I stopped caring and tried to get some sleep. *sigh* Now I'm so very tired. At least this is only the second time since we got them over 3 months ago that they've kept me up at night. And it's not like I can be mad at Zoe or deprive her of a treat today since it is her birthday. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker