« Home | Okay, quick weekend recap while I recover from my ... » | Looks like now I have no excuse for not goign to o... » | What happened to October? I know I'm not the firs... » | Dear Delta, YOUSUCK.No wonder you had to file for ... » | *sniffle sniffle* Grrr... Stupid damp cool weath... » | , where f(x) is Adam's work output, x is Adam's sl... » | Zoey decided to start celebrating her birthday ear... » | About time, dirty-ass UVA... » | Since all the cool kids are doing it:You are a S... » | Stupid baseball... First it ruins my Sunday night... »



I'm starting to get really fed up with travel websites, especially Orbitz and Travelocity. I don't particularly want to go into it any further, or this will end up as a huge rant, so let's just leave it at that.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker