« Home | What happened to October? I know I'm not the firs... » | Dear Delta, YOUSUCK.No wonder you had to file for ... » | *sniffle sniffle* Grrr... Stupid damp cool weath... » | , where f(x) is Adam's work output, x is Adam's sl... » | Zoey decided to start celebrating her birthday ear... » | About time, dirty-ass UVA... » | Since all the cool kids are doing it:You are a S... » | Stupid baseball... First it ruins my Sunday night... » | *****DISCLAIMER**********FOOTBALL RANT**********DI... » | All kinds of stuff to post about sicne last week. ... »



Looks like now I have no excuse for not goign to our Flag Football game this weekend. I was goign to complain thtat I wouldn't be home in time to watch teh GT@Miami game, but nwo that it's been moved, that's no longer an issue. When will we get to play this game? Nov 19 is our next off week. But Miami plays Wake on the 17th, so they're not going to host us 2 days later. And oh golly gosh, we both have games every other weekend through Thanksgiving. That leaves the next weekend, Dec 3. But wait, what's this you say? That's the day of the ACC championship? As logn as neither of us is playing in that game, I suppose that could work, and we're not likely to, but Miami might, if they win out. Congrats Hurricane Wilma - you've created a potentially very screwed up situation where Miami might need one more win to take the division, but can't get it because they haven't played us yet, so VT gets the bid, but then Miami beats us that day, or the next weekend, clinching themselves the division, nullifying VT's game against (probably) FSU for the championship. Sweet. I can't wait to see how this play out. As if the BCS wasn't enough of a football snafu, now through this into the mix.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker